Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB - used soldering station/iron

dynor

Getting back into the hobby, and have a good 10-20 builds lined up. All i have now is a crappy propane iron (all my others magically disappeared) so I figured I might as well see if any members here have any half decent soldering stations that they dont use and might want to get rid of for a fair price

I dont need anything special, just want something that is decent quality and will accomplish most tasks in our field, prefer adjustable from from about 10-50 watts, but i doubt i'll really need more than 30-35

Even if it's just a 2 setting iron, 15/30 or something, if it's decent quality and the price is right please post it

Different tips would be nice, but a conical or fine point is most important. Would really just prefer the tips be relatively clean

I wont actually start the builds for another week or so, so if nothing shows up here that looks like a decent bargain i'll order something new from amazon (just got a prime account there for free, anyone with a .edu email can do it)

So anyway, if you have anything your not using post a description and an asking price, will let you know if im interested.

Thanks

While waiting for some offers here on LPF, you can actually go to eBay and search for these keywords :

Hakko, Metcal, Weller

Just an idea

:beer: