Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB o-like green module

Gata

I am in need of a green module but I don't want to have to wait for one from o-like. So if anyone around here has one that they would be willing to sell I would be willing to take it. I am looking specifically for a 50mw module. These have to be o-like, since my hosts are for those dimensions. PM me or post. Thanks again guys.

Gata: I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but there have been three of these threads in the past couple of weeks. Instead of making more threads, bump the old ones, or just order from O-like.

-Mark

rocketparrotlet said:
Gata: I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but there have been three of these threads in the past couple of weeks.  Instead of making more threads, bump the old ones, or just order from O-like.

-Mark
I hate to be a pain in the neck, but you should have just ordered one from o-like in the first place and you would have it by now! I doubt that anyone has any to offer to you, but if you want I can order one and then sell it to you when I get it (for a few buck more for shipping) but I don't see what the point in that would be. I say just suck it up and wait the week and a half or so to get your module. I'll be ordering some stuff on there sometime this week, so just let me know if you want me to order you a module. ;)

Gata

So is there a problem with me asking if someone has a green module they could sell? I don't have a problem with ordering from them it's just I kinda want it sooner. Thanks I guess.

No, sorry if I came off kinda harsh in my last post, but I just think you are better off buying direct from Susie because it's more than likely that there isn't anybody on here who has an extra module laying around. I'm also assuming you want one that hasn't been used too much (if at all). The only way to ensure this is buying direct from Susie. Shipping isn't that slow with her, it's MUCH quicker than DX, Focal, Kai, etc. It shouldn't take more than a week to a week and a half. Also, she offers shipping via DHL which would arrive in about 3 days, but that costs like $20 extra.

Just my 2 cents.

Gata

culexor said:
No, sorry if I came off kinda harsh in my last post, but I just think you are better off buying direct from Susie because it's more than likely that there isn't anybody on here who has an extra module laying around.  I'm also assuming you want one that hasn't been used too much (if at all).  The only way to ensure this is buying direct from Susie.  Shipping isn't that slow with her, it's MUCH quicker than DX, Focal, Kai, etc.  It shouldn't take more than a week to a week and a half.  Also, she offers shipping via DHL which would arrive in about 3 days, but that costs like $20 extra.

Just my 2 cents.

I don't have a big problem with it man. I well probably just buy one from o-like tonight. Thanks for your offer though man. I appreciate it.

Hey: Sorry if my post came off as harsh; I didn't mean it to be. I just meant that it is often more helpful to check (at least scan) the first 3 pages of this section as a rule before posting a new thread. It was really just meant as a helpful suggestion so that you don't miss out on when the deals are here and when they have dried up in a particular area.

@culexor: I ordered my module about a week or so ago.

-Mark

Gata

rocketparrotlet said:
Hey: Sorry if my post came off as harsh; I didn't mean it to be.  I just meant that it is often more helpful to check (at least scan) the first 3 pages of this section as a rule before posting a new thread.  It was really just meant as a helpful suggestion so that you don't miss out on when the deals are here and when they have dried up in a particular area.  

@culexor: I ordered my module about a week or so ago.

-Mark

No problem man. I didn't take offense to either of your guy's posts. I am a relatively new guy and am still getting the hang of things around here, and your right I should have scanned the first few pages. So don't think I am offended by your post's, they were pretty helpful. Thanks again guys

No problem. I guess there was some kind of misinterpretation in the tone of everyone's posts. No harm done ;)