Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Nice 532nm around 250mw-500mw

Ok so after I posted the sale ad of the Blood Club I got a little bit of the laser bug again and decided I want to add just one more nice laser to the collection of ones I am going to keep. I would like a 532nm between 250mw and 500mw in power. I prefer the 532's over 520's for their nice tight dot and beautiful beam in the night sky. If anyone has one they want to sell please message me.....and of course a 589nm has always been on my list of wants too....

Why not consider a 1350 mW lab laser from Existotem? They are selling them, brand new, for $400. I have one and they are well worth the price. If you are looking for a pointer, those are usually more expensive and far less stable. I have built some 200 mW 532nm laser pointers several years ago as I got a good deal on 6 of the modules about 5 to 6 years ago. You might have a less expensive pointer if you buy the module and build one yourself.

I have a Jetlasers PL-E Pro 600mW for sale, a bit higher than 500mW but more is better right? :). Pm me if your interested, I can get you pictures and lpm readings.