Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Misc. Optics

Hey guys,
I just read Blurays thread about taking apart his 6x sled. Does anyone take out those optics that doesn't want them? I never buy sleds, but I really want those little optics :)

If anyone would be willing to sell them, I would like to buy loads =]

I've got about a half dozen sleds laying around, most of their optics are intact.

I'm not using them for anything, and I can ship you them for the price of shipping and packing materials.

otherwise, try going down to a computer store and asking if they have any old cdrom drives or broken dvd drives they'd otherwise be throwing out... you might get lucky and they'll hand you 20 or so useless optical drives.

pseudolobster said:
I've got about a half dozen sleds laying around, most of their optics are intact.

I'm not using them for anything, and I can ship you them for the price of shipping and packing materials.

otherwise, try going down to a computer store and asking if they have any old cdrom drives or broken dvd drives they'd otherwise be throwing out... you might get lucky and they'll hand you 20 or so useless optical drives.
I'll take them!

PMed :cool: