Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Micro Flexdrive/5.6mm Copper Module/5.6mm Diode Press

diachi

Closed: Worked something out with Bowtie, he offered to order a diode press and then ship it to me with a driver and module to save on costs. Awesome!

Hey Everyone,

Looking to buy an unused Micro Flexdrive and 5.6mm copper module. Was going to go through DTR but he doesn't have the drivers in stock it seems.

Also need a 5.6mm press tool (this kind), doesn't much matter if it's used.

Preferably I'd like to buy everything from one person, shipping to my location is expensive so I'd rather not pay twice. I was going to order the press from SL but with shipping it comes to $40CAD...

Send me some offers! :D

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hi Diachi, I've got a Micro Flexdrive and a 5.6 copper module w/aluminum back half, but no extra press tool.
Maybe you can find someone in the US with a press tool, and I can ship to them, or they could ship the tool to me, and then just one shipment to you.

Good luck!

diachi

Hi Diachi, I've got a Micro Flexdrive and a 5.6 copper module w/aluminum back half, but no extra press tool.
Maybe you can find someone in the US with a press tool, and I can ship to them, or they could ship the tool to me, and then just one shipment to you.

Good luck!

Hey Bowtie,

Cool! Will give it a little bit to see if anyone chimes in with a press tool, if not I'll take you up on the driver and module anyway. How much are you looking for? Feel free to PM me if you prefer! :beer:

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I'd only ask what they cost me from DTR, IIRC the driver is $25, and his copper modules are 3/$16, so I'll call it $5, that's $30 total + shipping, does that sound ok?

diachi

I'd only ask what they cost me from DTR, IIRC the driver is $25, and his copper modules are 3/$16, so I'll call it $5, that's $30 total + shipping, does that sound ok?

Sounds good to me! Will PM you my address so that you can calculate shipping. :beer: