Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Laser in Australia For $20

Hey,
I would like to buy a green laser pointer from somebody in Australia for $20 or less including postage.

Any power below 20mW is good, preferably around 5mW.

Thanks

You're a completely new member, who did zero research, and you're asking to buy something that is illegal in your country and for a low price.

Good luck with that.

Last edited:
You're a completely new member, who did zero research, and you're asking to buy something that is illegal in your country and for a low price.

Good luck with that.

Sorry it's just I got the impression that a lot of people on here have lasers like this that wouldn't mine selling.

If somebody could please delete this thread that would be great. I'll do some research and try to build my own laser that isn't illegal.

Sorry for this thread.

No worries, and the thread is fine... trust me we've all posted something stupid. Me probably more than others:p

There are some good links in my signature to get your started, welcome to the forum, read the stickies and have fun:)

AUSBEN

You could just buy it through that ebay seller,

There is a chance that it might be overspec.

Spend the extra and get this one i would.

I have something I'm willing to let go for $20 PLUS postage. It looks exactly the same as the laser above except it has to take 2x 10440 batteries (not included). This is because it has a lm1117 driver instead of the usual. Also the button has to be pressed fairly hard to get it to work, I think because I got a bit of thermal paste all over the button. I believe its somewhere between 30-50mw, cant be sure because my lpm isn't put together at the moment, but its definitely more than 25mW.