Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: HL532nm 50-150mW (laserbtb.com)

Hey, I searching an overspec HL532nm from laserbtb.com. This one -> HL 532nm 50-300
Does anyone sells one to Germany? I can pay with PayPal

I heard that these lasers are always overspec. Maybe 100mW outputs around 170mW, 50mW outputs around 75mW and so on...

Also I would like to see pictures. Thanks.

Last edited:

They are not always overspec, and bear in mind they are kind of temperature sensitive - you'll get lower readings if they are cold.

I have a couple I wouldn't mind selling, but you need to settle on what power you would like specifically.

Also bear in mind, shipping, from them via fedex/dhl is around $20-$30. For me to ship with tracking from US, would be $39.

Thanks for reply. Well, anyway if it's up to spec this would be nice. Have you pros/cons for these HL-Series? I heard they sometimes mod hopping? Is the on/off button (click - on - click - off)?

If you wait for a few weeks i have a small stock of laserbtb product everybody can buy! I ship from the Netherlands. I will measure them on my ophir before shipping!

Thanks!

If you wait for a few weeks i have a small stock of laserbtb product everybody can buy! I ship from the Netherlands. I will measure them on my ophir before shipping!

Thanks!

Hey, sure I can wait. Netherlands is perfect. Not far from Germany. How long it may take? And how much you would like for a 150mW one? :D

Maybe we can stay in E-Mail contact, so I can be up to date!

Hey offroad you got any pens leftover from that GB?

Yup :whistle: there coming at me as we speak! (At least there in production now)

Hey, sure I can wait. Netherlands is perfect. Not far from Germany. How long it may take? And how much you would like for a 150mW one? :D

Maybe we can stay in E-Mail contact, so I can be up to date!

I only ordered HL300mW ones and pen 150mW ones. Prices available later, probably a little more then the GB because shipping to me adds up!

greetings,,

Last edited:
I only ordered HL300mW ones and pen 150mW ones. Prices available later, probably a little more then the GB because shipping to me adds up!

greetings,,

Well, I think a 300mW is not in my budget. Do got any leftover? :) Or do you planned in near future a next GB with Kevin?

Last edited:
Another gb is plausible but not in near future. I dont have something left.. Wel i have a selfmade 120mW pen you can buy from me for 25$+ shipping :p

Another gb is plausible but not in near future. I dont have something left.. Wel i have a selfmade 120mW pen you can buy from me for 25$+ shipping :p

Oh, sounds nice. Can you send me any pictures of the laser with LPM and beamshots? If I agree I would pay today via Bank Transfer, is that okay? :drool:

Last edited: