Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Green Laser

Looking for high power (50-150) green laser

I live in the US so for me to purchase lasers from dealextreme, i require the help of a forum friend, and that seems like just an extra step. (I dont want to keep wasting his time lol)

I already looked at all the FS posts and found that they were either out of my price range or already taken.

SO if you are trying to sell a green laser that works well, let me know what your price is and we can work something out :)

Thanks!

Luffy

I have a 100mw 532 Focusable Torch from rayfoss im willing to sell for 45$. Battery has been recharged 2 times and everything is in perfect condition.

With a charger? tell me a little about the laser, how well it works, how the beam looks, how focusable it is (i already have a focusable red 200mw so it shouldnt be a problem)

Luffy

Yes, charger is included. The beam is visible in day time and much more visible then red lasers, it is focusable but its only 100mw so it doesn't really burn much

Does it burn dark things at all? because I could probably get 50mw for a little less with only a slight sacrafice of visual spectacle. let me know, still interested :)

Luffy

Not that much. If you focus it correctly on dark stuff u can only see a bit of smoke.