Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB decent but cheap laser pointer

I want glasses, batteries, battery charger, and laser.

I am considering a 200mw red from o-like, but the $8 shipping charge is irritating me because $0.01 shipping from DX is much fairer. It is my understanding that 200mw red would be the cheapest for burning stuff, but if it can be done cheaper, tell me.

My budget is microscopic. $60~ for everything sounds expensive to me when I can get it new for that much. You get bonus credit if you live in the USA because then it won't go through customs. You also get bonus credit if your laser can run off of AA batteries. It irritates me to purchase a special battery charger for 3V batteries when I could just run a 3V device with 2 AA batteries.

eh same here. if you order from o-like, the $4 shipping does not include seperate batteries, so it will get caught by customs. The $6 does, and I was advised against the $8 shipping because it might get caught since its being shipped faster (I don't know why, ask Susie). But it took 3 weeks, so i recommend a US shipper. please tell me if you find a promising one.