Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB Blue builds

Jhop

Hello, I am looking to buy any built Laser in blue wavelength from 445-473

Nothing super powerful, I would like to spend around $100. Hoping for somthing close to 1watt. Please PM or reply here if you have anything to sell. :thanks:

Last edited:

94Z28

If you pm me I can work with you a little.. I have some A type in Stock but I need you to prove you have proper safety gear for something that strong. I will get you taken care of pal.

A Type M140 1.5W or less if we tone it down
SL Kit (1.25A to 1.8A depending on output)
3 Element or G2 len's
Then you'll need 2 16340 button tops.

Shoot me a message we will chat.

diachi

If you pm me I can work with you a little.. I have some A type in Stock but I need you to prove you have proper safety gear for something that strong. I will get you taken care of pal.

3 Element or G2 len's

+rep for checking on safety gear. :beer:

If you pm me I can work with you a little.. I have some A type in Stock but I need you to prove you have proper safety gear for something that strong.

Helping to promote laser safety is our duty. :gj: +rep

Just came across this again while going through techhoods stuff, probably a super cheap host but it's got a pltb450b...

1.6w 450

Jhop

Hey thanks for the replies. I may have to put thois off another couple weeks, just had a $180 bill slap me in the face... there goes my play money T_T But I think i may just save and by a Sanwu

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter

3 Element or G2 len's

+rep for checking on safety gear. :beer:

Lol, if I could I would rep you both for rewarding those who check for safety gear. :D I have to spread some around first.