Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL Lasershades for Greenies.....

LarryQ

I received my new pair of WL Lasershades for Greenies today!!!

When I saw the package, and the condition of the shipping envelope, the first thing I said was...they have GOT TO BE BROKEN!!!

The standard shipping Wicked offers must be run by a cage full of GORILLIAS!!!!

I was so happy to open the package to discover that they come in a HARD CASE!!!!

Dodged a bullet that time!!!!

Anyway..I want to tell anyone that has a Higher powered laser...get a pair of these things.....they are completely amazing and worth every penny!!!!

I was burning a match with my Nova X-105...and I could plainly see the dot on the match through the glasses...SAFELY !!!...imagine that..actually being able to STARE AT THE DOT AND SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!!

I could look down at my chest, from under the glasses,...and see how much these glasses were protecting my eyes!!!
My chest and shirt were ABLAZE with BRIGHT GREEN LIGHT...yet through my glasses....there was no problem viewing what I was doing with the laser beam!!!

These are GOTTAHAVITS..

Not even from the safety point ...but these thing make working with , and enjoying your laser that much better!!

I can sum it up this way...

Have you ever used and Arc Welder?????
Have you ever tried to use an arc welder WITHOUT a welding mask???

Trying to accurately/properly use an Arc welder without a mask makes as much sense as trying to use your laser without a decent pair of glasses...

Seriously...get a pair of glasses for your particular laser!!!!

Now I need a pair for red lasers........saving my pennies even now!!!!

LarryQ

Gazoo

Nice..when I received my red lasershades I didn't think there was any way they could have survived. So I can relate to the scare until after opening the envelope... ;D

LarryQ

*** Bump**

My first bump... REALLY!!

I have never been so convinced in my life!!!

I know, I know...why spend 50-60 bucks on a pair of glasses when I'm trying to save for the actual laser!

Brother...I HEAR YOU!!!!!

I know TRUST is a hard thing to find on an internet forum.....but Believe me...Honestly....if you don't have a pair of glases..you simply can not do up close experiments safely or comfortably!

LaryQ

where do u get the goggles, i mean goggles not shades, like theese. :eek:

Attachments

• goggles.jpg
    goggles.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 94