Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

will this?

S

SenKat

It will screw onto the CNI's - as for the rest, I dunno. I have a 15mw "classic" - is that one made like any other WL lasers ? I mean, as far aas hte body is concerned - cause if it is, I could check it out for you - I have the lense accessory thingie from NOVA - did you check out the reviews I did in the companies and reviews section ? It shows off a LOT of their stuff ! OH - and FYI for anyone and everyone - they wil custom make to order their diffraction grating caps for ANY TYPE OF LASER !!! :) Send them the dimensions, pay in advance and viola' ! Pretty cool stuffs !

SenKat:
is the best just listen and read his posts.
You be just fine. ----------- ;D

Daedal

Vodka1000 said:
SenKat:
is the best just listen and read his posts.
You be just fine. ----------- ;D

+1 ;)

Senkat, you seem to be on top of your hobby's market. It's impressive ;D

--DDL

S

SenKat

Thanks, guys - I guess I kinda pour all my obessive Compulsive energies into lasers :) I think my wife wishes I had found a cheaper hobby, but you know :) hahahahaha !

S

SenKat

twisted_transistor said:
soo we know if it works or not?

I have no idea ! Do YOU know if a Fusion is built like the 15mw advanced is ? I am not going to destroy my 15mw to see - but if it can be safely disassembled, and is exactly like a Fusion, I will check it out.....I am only assuming you mean Fusion, because of your earlier posts saying that is what you had.

S

SenKat

Eh....I cannot seem to get the aperature cap off of mine - are they press fitted, or screw in - does anyone know ? Also, I am worried that the little lense right inside the aperature will get screwed up when I remove the cap....