Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers Elite Series Released Today

I got the email too, tho I am banned, and I got something even stranger! :-?

whatthehell.jpg

I forget his name, but it's a guy from our forums that created that email address, it isn't really WL or an administrator ;)

T

timelord

Look whos in the LC now :D

Attachments

• 2007-11-23_030104.jpg
    2007-11-23_030104.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 91
You have got to be kidding me !!!!!!! That jags it, Wicked Lasers deserve to be taken out of business for backing up that appalling display of total negligence !! I cannot believe they would even consider posting that vid on their Forum. How desperate must they be to do this ?? If anyone EVER had any doubts about the way Wicked Lasers conducts themselves or their business this should be the clincher. If anyone is going to take YOUR hobby away from you it will be them with this blatant disregard for the safety of innocent people in order to attempt to generate sales !!! Seriously I am gobsmacked right now !!!

did you guys read the review
dv15 = 15% off WL

according to my math thats higher than the 10% we currently have with POPSCI

meepo

Morepower said:
You have got to be kidding me !!!!!!! That jags it, Wicked Lasers deserve to be taken out of business for backing up that appalling display of total negligence !! I cannot believe they would even consider posting that vid on their Forum. How desperate must they be to do this ?? If anyone EVER had any doubts about the way Wicked Lasers conducts themselves or their business this should be the clincher. If anyone is going to take YOUR hobby away from you it will be them with this blatant disregard for the safety of innocent people in order to attempt to generate sales !!! Seriously I am gobsmacked right now !!!
but like.... WL didnt post that -_- a member did, and WL doesnt support that, thats why it was deleted ::)

T

timelord

Timelord said:
[smiley=smiley_up.gif] [smiley=smiley_up.gif] [smiley=smiley_up.gif] [smiley=smiley_up.gif]
Meepo you are talking crap mate sorry to piss on your bonfire but Wickedlasers admin posted this to promote WL themselves ::) [smiley=smiley_up.gif] [smiley=smiley_up.gif] [smiley=smiley_up.gif] [smiley=smiley_up.gif] [smiley=smiley_up.gif]

meepo said:
[quote author=Morepower link=1195668326/15#29 date=1195800444]You have got to be kidding me !!!!!!!  That jags it, Wicked Lasers deserve to be taken out of business for backing up that appalling display of total negligence !!  I cannot believe they would even consider posting that vid on their Forum.  How desperate must they be to do this ??  If anyone EVER had any doubts about the way Wicked Lasers conducts themselves or their business this should be the clincher.  If anyone is going to take YOUR hobby away from you it will be them with this blatant disregard for the safety of innocent people in order to attempt to generate sales !!!  Seriously I am gobsmacked right now !!!
but like.... WL didnt post that -_- a member did, and WL doesnt support that, thats why it was deleted  ::)
[/quote]

Um like..... It might pay to have a clue before posting in the future.

mr_munchies said:
LOL!
"Wicked Laser:
Quadriplegics can play catch with their dogs again!"
That's about all they're good for... If that. ::)
I wonder if they'll send me one for review... *dreams of all the under-spec glory*

I don't know they even got that right. Would a Quadriplegic be able to push the button and point the laser ?

I am prolly in a minority here, and my sense of humour may be questionable, but I actually thought that video was pretty funny ;) ;)

Jase

meepo

ooh crap sry guys didnt see that -_-, well yeah that was pretty irresponsible of them :p

ixfd64

shikari_rock said:
I got the email too, tho I am banned, and I got something even stranger! :-?

<snip>

Yeah, I got that too. ::)

Oh, and my IPs are no longer banned from LC, though my account is still banned.