Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

which one?

bxbugs

which laser should i order now? i got $45, i cant really decide which one i want, i like the blu-ray cuz it lights up glow in the dark stuff, i like the green cuz it has a brighter beam. but the green is higher mW then the blu-ray.....so i dont reallly know.

New Style focusable blu-ray pen 10mW£*>405nm blue-violet laser£*>Laser&lighting products£*>www.0-like.com

OR

Slim green laser 50mW/matt silver£*>5~200mw green laser pointer£*>Laser&lighting products£*>www.0-like.com

also do you think the greenie is focusable? i know the blu-ray is.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 8382

The question makes no sense since we don't know what do you want to do with them etc

It's like asking if you should buy a car or a motorbike. It's all subjective!

D

Deleted member 8382

well you are now just saying:

I like motorbikes because they are smaller but I feel more secure in a car... which one?

It's still a matter of what your personal preferences are. As you said, think yourself if you prefer beam or the cool tricks bluray can do.

Persoanlly, i would get the green one 50 times before the bluray if I was starting. Bluray is like a "next step" once you get bored on greenies. But well, just my opinion xD

bxbugs

well you are now just saying:

I like motorbikes because they are smaller but I feel more secure in a car... which one?

It's still a matter of what your personal preferences are. As you said, think yourself if you prefer beam or the cool tricks bluray can do.

Persoanlly, i would get the green one 50 times before the bluray if I was starting. Bluray is like a "next step" once you get bored on greenies. But well, just my opinion xD

well i had about 3-4 greenies that were 5mW, the small shit, think i should take the next step and get a higher mW greenie? or go straight to the BR? also do you think that greenie is focusable?

The br is fun, but I only have a 5mW of both green and br
Imho, the green offers much more utility... it is much more fun. Besides being more powerful in this case, it is also more visible to the human eye (because of its nm)
Sorry if it seems like i'm trolling you, Hallucynogenyc x) and you can also correct me if my above opinion is utterly wrong

bxbugs

The br is fun, but I only have a 5mW of both green and br
Imho, the green offers much more utility... it is much more fun. Besides being more powerful in this case, it is also more visible to the human eye (because of its nm)
Sorry if it seems like i'm trolling you, Hallucynogenyc x) and you can also correct me if my above opinion is utterly wrong

do u kno where i can get a cheap br like a 5mW br, maybe i can get both...

D

Deleted member 8382

go for the greenie, but buy it from dealextreme, it will only cost you 20$ and they are really 50mW.

Also, they are not focusable, but why do you want tis feature? It's only good for burning, something about which you can forget with 50mW... xD

bxbugs

go for the greenie, but buy it from dealextreme, it will only cost you 20$ and they are really 50mW.

Also, they are not focusable, but why do you want tis feature? It's only good for burning, something about which you can forget with 50mW... xD

deal extreme wont ship to NY, also if its focusable its easier to burn stuff.

2007revolution!!!
he's helping me (he lives in canada) because he can buy the lasers and ship them to you. he is quite helpful
And i hate to say it but i got my 5mW bluray from eBay... lol it was cheap and it works so no complaints :)

Last edited:

bxbugs

2007revolution!!!
he's helping me (he lives in canada) because he can buy the lasers and ship them to you. he is quite helpful
And i hate to say it but i got my 5mW bluray from eBay... lol it was cheap and it works so no complaints :)

lol ebay sells 5mW br for like $20....imma wait til susie comes on msn and ask her for her opinion. for now i might just get a green one.

lol ebay sells 5mW br for like $20....imma wait til susie comes on msn and ask her for her opinion. for now i might just get a green one.

Lol I'm on eBay right now and they are looking to be about... $10 - $12.80 for buy it now, and bidding on them always gets you one for even less. :evil:

Its up to you man, if you save up and get both you will learn a lot more :)

bxbugs

Lol I'm on eBay right now and they are looking to be about... $10 - $12.80 for buy it now, and bidding on them always gets you one for even less. :evil:

Its up to you man, if you save up and get both you will learn a lot more :)

lol ok. i might buy a blu-ray and greenie not sure yet.