Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

when going through nova, customs

Hi its just the resident noob who is buying another laser and i was wondering if its as much of a pain sending something to nova lasers in canada instead of china, my mom didnt like the idea of going to china lol. if not what us company is based in the usa with about the same price as nova on a 100mW.

shipping to canada isint really that much more than to us because there not across an ocean, and they have excelent customer service. Your not really going to have a company in the u.s. that has a pen style laser, optotronics is in u.s. but he only sells high powered ones.

...lazer.. ;D ;D ;D

Well, I've responded to your PM about the greenie pen through the US. If you buy from Nova though, I believe they have a policy so that even if your laser is confiscated by customs they resend or refund your order.

Most laser companies will refund you or even send you a new one if your laser gets stopped at customs....To add, many higher powered laser companies dont exactly reveal the total truth. I know Wicked marks their products as "Light pens" when sending theirs. TechLasers packages theirs in a pretty illegible package-i couldnt decipher one word on the package.

SteelRain said:
Most laser companies will refund you or even send you a new one if your laser gets stopped at customs....To add, many higher powered laser companies dont exactly reveal the total truth. I know Wicked marks their products as "Light pens" when sending theirs. TechLasers packages theirs in a pretty illegible package-i couldnt decipher one word on the package.

mine said "ballpoint pen"