Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What tripod do you use?

Where was this tripod purchased? I've searched everywhere, can't find 1 tripod as if they don't even exist.

I personally don't have the ultra pod but I just purchased 3 on ebay from china that's exactly the same but just $3 a piece. I'm trying to figure out if I'll need the small or the large super clamp.

USAbro

I'm sorry to ask this, but can you post a link. I seriously have search to the moon and back and I can't find ANY tripods whatsoever except some little skinny laser tripods. They won't work. It needs to be something that can fit my 1.6 watt laser.

Don't have direct link but go to ebay and type ultrapod tripod and it'll show a tone of sellers selling it. Also if you go to Walgreens ,they sell $10 mini tripods for cell phones which I also use with my laser also if you don't want wait.

This ebay seller lalayes sells ultrapod replica for $3 a piece, I just ordered 3 for $10 shipped. Gonna buy superclamps for them, just looking for a good deal for 3 of them.

This link is from Amazon but its the same one I got at Walgreens .

http://www.amazon.com/Adjustable-Tripod-camera-Holder-Cellphone/dp/B0042J6VUS

I'm sorry to ask this, but can you post a link. I seriously have search to the moon and back and I can't find ANY tripods whatsoever except some little skinny laser tripods. They won't work. It needs to be something that can fit my 1.6 watt laser.

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I'll make it easy for you, look at gismo's post #23 in this thread, he has a link for these on ebay; you can also find them on Amazon, B&H Photo etc.

Last edited: