Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What do you think of Techlasers?

Switch

WackBag said:
[quote author=Randomer3 link=1225436407/0#11 date=1225579723][quote author=WackBag link=1225436407/0#10 date=1225579463]I'm no expert but I bought an Infinity but I would think a company would have a hard time staying in business if they continued to sell junk.

Wicked Lasers is still around  ;D[/quote]
yes, but you have to admit that most of their stuff is pretty good.  [/quote]
Maybe if it were advertised truthfully and have a fair price.But the pulsar is a driverless , unfocusable weak diode laser, it's worth a fraction of the price it's going for.The sonar isn't worth $1600 or whatever it's going for these days either. :p

Techlasers SUX! They tried to rip me off, tooks weeks to fulfill half an order, and the half of the order they did ship, was defective. It was a massive waste of time doing business with such a POS companny.

Oh BTW, don't believe all the trying to sound Western type pseudonyms you are given (Connelly, McKnight, Holmes). Its all one guy, J. Chen. Rip off artist supreme. Don't touch Techlasers with a 10 foot poll. They have lied so many times to me, their word is total krap.