Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What compny makes the best product?

payj

I want to buy a high end laser and would like to know who makes the most reliable and honest product? It looks like the brand WickedLasers suck and the brand Nova is great. Am I right? Are there any other good or better companies? I want a laser that cost no more than $300.

thanks,

Justin

Switch

If you're going for a 100mW-ish pen style green laser then NOVA is pretty much the way to go.They'll ofer you good quality ,3 month warranty and good customer support within your budget range.Check out the X-100. ;)

Wicked now makes their own lasers. Many people buy them-they have killer advertising-usually in sly, mudslinging ways. While most people cant test their lasers, some have. Most prove to be under rated or just rated for their power.

NovaLasers is the best site as far as ratings go. Their CS is awesome and their products are good. Although, Nova doesnt have its own brand for the X series. They sell CNI's.

In other words, the Changchun New Industries Optoelectronics Tech. Company is the actual maker of the lasers. Their lasers, also known as "CNI" are distributed and sold on a variety of sites.... Dragon lasers......Nova.....Tech lasers..... heck even wicked used to sell them.