Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Welp no laser.

No laser for another week, I ordered it the 30th of june, shipped the 1st of july, and I havent got it so im not going to get it until the 21st of july since going on vacation

My luck stupid USPS tracking sucks and updates every 5 days, Also it was in new york on 7/9 and it had 4 days to get to philadelphia and they couldnt even do that.

god ******* damnit

Trevor

Things get hung up in New York going through customs all the time. Give it a few days, it'll start moving again. :)

Unless, of course, it gets seized.

Trevor

its been 4 days since it was in new york, wont matter when it gets here now because its going to get here in the following week but i wont be home all week,

It probably didnt get seized by customs, since it didnt include battery and took a bunch of safety precautions, welp whole week im in vacation im going to be anxious :(

its been 4 days since it was in new york, wont matter when it gets here now because its going to get here in the following week but i wont be home all week,

It probably didnt get seized by customs, since it didnt include battery and took a bunch of safety precautions, welp whole week im in vacation im going to be anxious :(

have a neighbor get your mail and text you

Laser arrived today while Im at vacation, well 1 week from now until i can use it... this sucks so much