Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Weird.

mfo

It's one of the unprotected batteries. I kept swapping it out until the effect stopped. Any idea as to what's going on with it? It's measuring 4.05 volts.

Nice to see you got the problem sorted.

Could be just a bad battery...? I assume you got them off DX? I've had some pretty crappy batteries come my way from them.

mfo

Nice to see you got the problem sorted.

Could be just a bad battery...? I assume you got them off DX? I've had some pretty crappy batteries come my way from them.

Actually I ordered them from Kendall's website...I've received a couple of bad batteries already which is why I hate the 10440's...

Actually I ordered them from Kendall's website...I've received a couple of bad batteries already which is why I hate the 10440's...

I think he also caries the same brands as DX? Trustfire or Ultrafire?

They are really luck of the draw, some work excellent some are complete garbage I have a few batteries here that have been working great since I started on this forum, still just as good as they were new, but I have also thrown out quite a few.

But for the price I'm not complaining. :D