Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wanting to trade Nintendo DSi(NEW)for green burning laser

Asherz

Anyone at all? I may sound desperate but I just want to establish some reputation here. Also because I have no use for the DSi and would love a laser instead. If the fact that I am new scares people away, I am more than willing to ship first. Someone please help me out. Thanks.

My personal advice would be to state that the DSi is new, and pop it on ebay.

I think you would have much more luck buying a better laser, with cash.

That way you can buy a brand new laser from either o-like, or since your spending quite a bit check out CNI, or laserglow.

Or commission someone to build one for you, like a 6X blu-ray which would be more than capable of burning most things :)

SMIDSY

Im happy to offer something for the DSi; trade is OK cos I'm so low on cash atm and I think a DSi may cheer me up. I have a couple of green and BR modules, I have a couple of greens- PM me.

Thank you SMIDSY. Unfortunately you are about 2 days too late. I ended up selling it on craigslist. Now I have some parts coming to me for a Blu-Ray build. I am kind of upset with myself because after reading your post, I really would have like to seen what you had to offer for a trade. Thanks though.

SMIDSY

Oh well TY anyway- and good luck building up rep....

If you do sell anything please used tagged photos thought... Just to keep people like me happy.