Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Want green laser pointer (100-200mw) in the UK

Whiffin

Hello, I have been playing with low power laser pens as a doorman, and my dad loves them

I have one with a <5mw sticker (not used on door, I use a 1mw red) that a friend got me. He says it's a gyro3 and is 100mw.., but I'm not do sure. Come from china. It can shine as far as I can see, I can see the beam etc, its certainly bright, but doesn't feel hot

My dad loves it, so I was gonna buy him one. I heard that 100-200mw can light s match and pop balloon. Which is perfect, he'd love it

The thing is I don't know where to buy. Cnwholesale have for £20 but I'm sceptical as its a Chinese company . I don't want to pay through the roof

Is it possible to buy a 100-200mw green laser that'll light match and pop balloon, in the UK (ideally not ship from overseas, but ok)... For say £20-£40 delivered?

And if so, which suppliers are reputable?

Thanks guys

bata

LZPL - 650nm 100mW Focusable Red Laser Pointer Waterproof Check out that laser. Lazerer is a reputable company and you can buy a power certificate of your laser so you can see what it is actually outputting. Plus, that laser is waterproof, focusable, and guaranteed to be overspec (more power than 100mw) and it is only 37 bucks.

Whiffin

Ah, that's in US

I've heard that customs will charge £50 (GBP) for importing from US

???

Thoughts?

Cheers

Cel

LZPL - 650nm 100mW Focusable Red Laser Pointer Waterproof Check out that laser. Lazerer is a reputable company and you can buy a power certificate of your laser so you can see what it is actually outputting. Plus, that laser is waterproof, focusable, and guaranteed to be overspec (more power than 100mw) and it is only 37 bucks.
But he wants a green laser. Check out the same site for greens.

bata

I"m pretty sure lazerer is a china based company.

Whiffin

Yeah it is.

They do green ones too

Looks really good, I'm just worried about custom charges ...