Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

USPS

i ordered a laser from DL on the... 24th? yeah, the 24th. it ended up being shipped on December 30th, 2006, and that is when the tracking code came up.

since then the tracking number STILL does not work, DL says it was shipped via USPS, which i assume is EMS and then USPS once it reaches the USA, but by now it has been six+ days since it was shipped, and it should have at least reached the USA by now. but there is still no tracking information available. it says my tracking code doesn't exist, unless i remove the last character of the code given to me by DL. if i remove the last character (an "n" ) the USPS tracker says "information about this package is not available via this site" instead of saying it doesn't exist at all...

i'm just wondering what i should be thinking? lol i know its only been 6 days and i shouldn't worry, but is the tracking code wrong, or is USPS just retarded. personally i never liked the postal service much anyway.

S

SenKat

Relax- you'll get it :) it takes (unless it is by DHL) about 10 working days to get stuff from China....not counting holidays !

oh i know i'll get it, i just am frustrated by USPS. lol.

yeah DHL omg is so fast to china. i've had things come from shanghai that took 2 days. its awesome.

S

SenKat

aliencam said:
oh i know i'll get it, i just am frustrated by USPS.  lol.

yeah DHL omg is so fast to china. i've had things come from shanghai that took 2 days. its awesome.

Yes - at first I was upset that SikLasers charged $60.00 for shipping....but when I received it two days later, I was no longer pissed....go figure ! ;D

It could have been sent UPS or something.

Does the code have CN at the end?

Cause I know dragon is fast at shipping, I got mine in exactly a week. USPS