Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

United Kingdom - Help

So I'm pissed they're d*ckheads in this world who are irresponsible or give their children lasers they buy from Spain on holiday, and when they get back to the UK they end up damaging children's eyes or shine them at vehicles which then sets a strict law set on them. So I'm quite new to the lasers. But I'm fully aware of the law and safety behind them. I've built a low-powered one before now. but I want to step it up 150mw+ What would be the Best place to buy Laser Diodes in the UK. I want to minimise the possibility of customs picking it up but any suggestions?:thanks:

Last edited:

I think odiforce is your best bet as a UK supplier. Anyway until article 50 is triggered (and the 2 year negotiation period is up) you shouldn't have any issues from within the EU.;)

FYI it is not illegal to import bare diodes to the UK - whether from the EU, or from outside.:beer:

Last edited:
thanks so much bro! this is the best website ever can't believe i never found it. this community is beast