Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

two girls talking about a blue laser in class?

I like a girl and took her to my house... and showed her my dilda. SHe was amazed!!! Completely!!!

PS. True story.

Laz0rs + girls = PWNAGE

erdabyz said:
I like a girl and took her to my house... and showed her my dilda. SHe was amazed!!! Completely!!!

PS. True story.

Laz0rs + girls = PWNAGE

It depends on the girl..

if she thinks that lasers are for children to play (because she does not know how many things can be done with lasers) then she'll think it is a stupid thing..just bring up the "but you buy 500 dollars purses/shoes" and she'll shut it:D

125837696_m.png

Niko said:
[quote author=erdabyz link=1235149153/16#16 date=1235426644]I like a girl and took her to my house... and showed her my dilda. SHe was amazed!!! Completely!!!

PS. True story.

Laz0rs + girls = PWNAGE

It depends on the girl..

if she thinks that lasers are for children to play (because she does not know how many things can be done with lasers) then she'll think it is a stupid thing..just bring up the "but you buy 500 dollars dildos" and she'll shut it:D

125837696_m.png
[/quote]

AusLasersSuck said:
[quote author=Niko link=1235149153/16#17 date=1235431242][quote author=erdabyz link=1235149153/16#16 date=1235426644]I like a girl and took her to my house... and showed her my dilda. SHe was amazed!!! Completely!!!

PS. True story.

Laz0rs + girls = PWNAGE

It depends on the girl..

if she thinks that lasers are for children to play (because she does not know how many things can be done with lasers) then she'll think it is a stupid thing..just bring up the "but you buy 500 dollars dildos" and she'll shut it:D

125837696_m.png
[/quote]
[/quote]

Heh, subtle one... had to re-read the whole thing...

Not sure if they are really THAT expensive...

diachi

GooeyGus said:
this one is more than 488!

It's 457, 475, 488, 514 and another three or four other wavelengths inbetween those  :D

I was gonna say that, multiline and single line look different :p

You getting the 501nm line ?

-Adam

kendon

i showed a girl my collection of lasers this weekend (dilda, dx true 100, phr diy + my hdd scanner). after she asked me about 5 times "and what do you with it" and "what is it used for" and my consecutive answer "playing around coz it's cool" she accepted it, and i had kind of a hard time (LOL) getting it out of her hands again.

be careful if you give a girl a laser and a diffraction grating, she will be amazed for hours. and she will look into it, no matter how often you tell her not to (especially when she is drunk ::) )

diachi

kendon said:
i showed a girl my collection of lasers this weekend (dilda, dx true 100, phr diy + my hdd scanner). after she asked me about 5 times "and what do you with it" and "what is it used for" and my consecutive answer "playing around coz it's cool" she accepted it, and i had kind of a hard time (LOL) getting it out of her hands again.

be careful if you give a girl a laser and a diffraction grating, she will be amazed for hours. and she will look into it, no matter how often you tell her not to (especially when she is drunk  ::) )

Girls don't usually understand the mechanical beauty behind a laser , they just go " OOOOOH look at the pretty colorful light :D " ;D

Although there are some exceptions ( GooeyGus's girlfriend knows how to build a DDL driver IIRC ;D )

-Adam

kendon

Diachi said:
Girls don't usually understand the mechanical beauty behind a laser , they just go " OOOOOH look at the pretty colorful light  :D "  ;D

Although there are some exceptions ( GooeyGus's girlfriend knows how to build a DDL driver IIRC  ;D )

-Adam

how right you are my friend  :)
though this girl had a little bit of knowledge about all this, since she is studying biology... she came to the conclusion how the diff grating works all by herself  :eek: , and the reason why she didn't get what i told her about lasers in particular was her and me beeing drunk like ass i think  :p coz of the carnival here in the rhineland in germany...  ;D

forkee

yea but were they hott?

its only important if they were good looking...... ;)