Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

trade green shades for my red? before i go blind!!

mikeeey

I have a pair of Red 650nm WL shades that I've never used. Sad story, when i recieved them my MXDL burned out, so i never got to use them. Today i just recieved my KD 150mW Baton style green laser, and its bright as hell!!!
after using it my walls appear a slight pink, and i have a very large blind spot, this isnt good...
If anyone is interested in trading their green shades for my red? preferably within the US.

chido

Re: trade green shades for red? before i go blind!

Damn, you should have gotten the laser after you bought the goggles. :p
Is your blind spot gone?

mikeeey

lol well, luckily (but mostly unluckily) for me, my laser was no longer usable after a day. so im sending back this one and waiting for a new one. The button does not work so it cant turn on, and i cannot open the laser.
So atleast now I have some more time, if anyone is interested in trading shades.

mikeeey

bump? :p

mikeeey

KD just received the laser, so they will be shipping it back soon. This gives me a few weeks to a month, but i do need some green shades soon, would anyone like to buy my WL Reds or trade some greens for my WL Reds?