Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Too many?

how many videos do you think would be "too many" to upload on LC? I recently though... i COULD get a Spyder, if i used all my money, but ill need quite a bit of help from wicked bucks... Should i spend awhile saving up or just go for the DL 125 instead?

S

SenKat

Hmmmmm now THAT is a tough choice ! I like the SpyderII - but it is still way over priced, IMO. I would get the Dragon - THEN save up for the SpyderII !!! OF course, that displays the "typical" I want it now ! type of thing !:)

I doubt i will ever get enough wicked bucks for a spyder.. i think this is more of an unrealistic fantasy lol... I mean i'd need ALOT of wicked bucks...

lol $1500 work of wicked bucks...
that'll be like a full time job
all day just taking pics and videos and uploading

S

SenKat

I wonder at what point WL would "cut you off" so to speak...I mean the albums are already filling up biggie time ! PLUS there is a 12 year old kid that was downloading everyone's videos, re-editing them to add his name, and then uploading them for HIS Wicked Bucks ! Now that is just WRONG !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh - AND the clown didn't even get banned for that ! :-/ :-/ :-/