Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Thoughts on my design

Encap

Actually,

...my laser designs are impeccable, and I am creating prototypes that you would never dream of! :wave: I am creating lasers that won't only appeal to your "ideal hobbyist" but will create excitement in the tactical world. Our community .....

... the heat is turned on, and I am staying in this industry;

Entertaining pretend laser business titan and "industry magnate" "as-if" clown act Willy Wonka. Are you going to include a "golden ticket" worth one visit to your factory and $2 lens in every thousandth package?

So the big update is the "king's new clothes" laser that does not exist with which you can control LPF and perhaps the world now extends to the tactical world you will create excitement in?
Amazing attention whore pant load post of juvenile narcissist imaginings.
Good luck with whatever any of it means to you--is meaningless rubbish to everyone else.

What industry? The "me, myself, and I" narcissistic grandiose bloviating deceptive conniving trolls on LPF industry?
From sum total content of your LPF posts you can't mean any other industry. :crackup:

You can tone down the Swearing....
Hmm... So we are not smart enough...:thinking:
It has been over 3 months and I have not seen
any Pics or Test Specifications on your ProtoType
Feature design New Laser....

Either put up or shut up....
Jerry
If they're so good then you'd be able to show us. You wouldn't need to spend all this time defending your wonderful designs with these nonsense posts. The designs would speak for themselves.

Show us. So far you're all talk. You're starting to sound like Donald Trump.

Exactly right, 3 3/4 months of nothing with nothing on LPF is still nothing.
Everyone, see's and understands a hustler's attempt to hustle.
As I indicated above " Nobody on LPF is stupid enough to get roped into/sucked into your no factual basis pretend world nonsense postings."

LOL do you not see the relationship between the first two quotes and that last quote?
Hint: starts with hypo and ends with critical

LOL very true--the plainly apparent child level exaggerated pretense and make-believe world nonsense hype post just telegraphs to anyone reading it: excessive, juvenile, nonsense, daydream world, troll rant ---insignificant and meaningless in the real world , not much else.

Last edited: