Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Thor lasers

Lumijek

Have you guys had any experience with thor lasers? I am looking to buy the THOR M 2 Laser Pointer 450nm Blue 3W but I am not sure if the specs will be legit. Also I don't know where to buy it. I don't know if laserpointerstore is legit and if anyone can find a good seller with the same laser please tell me.

GSS

Yes if you can afford a JetLasers unit go for it. Top notch builds and service..
Laserpointerstore was started by a man named Tommy who unfortunately used this forum as a spring board to start his company promising great customer service.. He no longer has a ad here and all customer service he had claimed is non existent.. Plenty of somewhat recent posts of people being left out cold with Thor units from them that are broken.. Do not buy his Pocket LPM either as its a way way overpriced novelty worth $20 tops..
Like Encap mentioned ebay is the best route for a Thor.. 3W claims are a bit high and most likely it will do 2W+. I could be wrong though and you might get one doing close to 3W..

There are some member builders here that can set you up with a laser using brand new diodes and top notch driver's that will last for alot cheaper than you might think. Plus a 100% guarantee that any issues you might have user related will be taken care of for just parts cost..
Thor's and gattling gun types have the "potential" to last but usually have highly used diodes and cheap unstable drivers..

Last edited:
I have a Thor H dual power from laserpointerstore.com that I received for the cost of shipping to review it. That one was not bad at all and takes two 26650 batteries, which give it a long time between charges. Diachi also received one and we both did a review. You might want to look into those if you are serious about getting a Thor.