Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

This is just sick

Freyth

A MOTHER not only allowed her four daughters to be raped by their father and three brothers but also used a bomoh to cast a spell to get them to willingly become prostitutes, reported Harian Metro.

The tabloid said the four teenagers were forced to prostitute themselves to relatives and foreigners in Johor Baru.

They were also beaten, abused, and had spells cast on them if they refused to submit to their father and brothers.

One of the victims, known only as Wani, 19, said she started being raped seven years ago after completing her primary education in Ulu Tiram, Johor.

“While other teenagers were busy thinking about schooling, we were ordered by our mother to sleep with our father and three brothers,” she said.

She added that after her father and brothers were “satisfied” with them, she and her sisters would be forced to sleep with close relatives.

The teenage victim claimed that the mother had threatened to poison them if they resisted.

She said she was “cured” of her mother's spell after she visited a bomoh.

“Although I am now married and live elsewhere, I still get threats from my family,” she said, adding that in the middle of last year, her father and brothers broke into her house and photographed her while she was bathing.

They threatened to put the pictures on the Internet if she did not return home.

She said she had lodged eight police reports to protect herself.

Source: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/6/5/nation/17927747&sec=nation

S

SenKat

That is horrifying to see that human nature can be that twisted. Innocence lost :(

:eek: wierd.. i don't realy think humanity ever 'lost' its innocence.. was it ever there before??

Chief-Eamonn said:
:eek: wierd.. i don't realy think humanity ever 'lost' its innocence.. was it ever there before??
I dont think It was chief, It was always kept in secret behind locked doors and not exposed to the media.

I would love to have an hour with those sickos , with a pair of pliers, a box of matches and some razor blades. I can assure you I would make them change their ways.

Jase

T

timelord

I'm with you Jase I'll bring my hammer, file and screw driver too :mad:

Freyth

I'll just bring along my pair of tweezers and a spoon (eye gouging). ;D ;D ;D