Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TheMonk Short Open Can & IR diodes

chido

Ok, first I have to say, SHIPPING IS FAST. These were shipped out in the 19th and arrived today, the 22nd. Here's a couple of pics I took just after the package arrived. Also, he really knows how to protect things during shipping.

First, the envelope. (crossed addresses, I don't want some weirdo to know where I live) ;D
OpenCanandIR001.jpg

Then, another little envelope.
OpenCanandIR002.jpg

I opened the yellow envelope and there was a ziploc bag with a little round plastic thing.
OpenCanandIR003.jpg

I told you this dude knew how to pack things. ;D
OpenCanandIR004.jpg

I took off the tape and opened the little white thing. The diodes were safely wrapped with aluminum foil to protect them from static discharges. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
OpenCanandIR005.jpg

I carefully unwrapped the foil until  :eek: there they were, the precious diodes.
OpenCanandIR006.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality, this is the best picture I could take from the short open can and the windowless IR diodes up close.
OpenCanandIR007.jpg

In conclusion, the communication was great, shipping = fast as hell. ;D And above all, the way he protected the diodes during shipping is just awsome. I would deffinetely buy from TheMonk again. :)

EDIT: A few more pics.

OpenCanandIR0010.jpg

OpenCanandIR0011.jpg

OpenCanandIR0012.jpg