Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The ONE time I DONT have my laser with me...

We have a "Dense Fog Warning" for our area,even a flood warning!

Its to bad I dont have my bluray :( :mad: :'(

you think thats bad?
for over a week here in Washington we've had snow storms and blizzards, and I don't have my blu ray. Worst of all, I have to wait till the snow clears before I can get my driver. It's the only part I need, I have everything else. Many times it snows right before i get a new laser lol.

Razako

You think that's bad? I STILL don't have an X10DR beam expander for my 500mw Herc. They've literally been out of stock at laserglow for like 6 months now. We just had a bunch of huge blizzards at night and it would have been awesome having the X10DR :(

i hear ya... the other night it was pretty much a white out down here. i had my lasers but i didn't have my camera. i was kinda upset. all i had was the camera on my phone. the pictures don't do justice.

img00131oo3.jpg

img00120hu3.jpg

img00127mq5.jpg

my lasers are just one more reason to love the winter in Utah

Razako

I live in SLC too. Christmas night was perfect for lasers. I live up in the avenues and lit up the snowy sky with my RPL and herc. Nearly 1 watt of green from two handhelds. Then I lined up my Blue-RPL, Vega, 140mw Blu-Ray, pulsar125 and RPL-300 and had all 5 shining off the balcony into the falling snow for 5 sparkling beams of violet, red, green, yellow and blue. If I had an X10DR I could have done some awesome spotlight effects with my herc.