Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The answer I've been looking for!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take them. :takeit:

ALL OF THEM. :thinking:

2 EACH PLEASE. :san:

COD! LOL! (I'll beat up the postman on the day of delivery) :eg: :twak:

Yessiree Bob that is the answer. I want 2 of each of these fine beauties. Every one that any of our fine members have made. That will solve my extreme dilemma of what the frak to order. :banghead:

In the mean time can you please point me to a rubber room so that I may dream about lasers in peace!!!! :tired:

I have got one of the worst recorded cases of "Acute Laser-Need-Overload-Syndrome" (feel free to help me come up with a better name) Good god what is the cure... Well I for one am going to go for a late night stroll to the gas station to pick up my lovely Girlfriend some Peanut M&Ms and I am going to point my pretty Green 50mW at anything that isn't illegal!!!!!!!!!!!! :angel:

"Oooohhhhh Shinieeeeeyy" :lasergun:

(This should be a sticky for noobs, that they be fairly warned of the consequences of hours and hours of ogling over the fine wares available here and at the fine reputable retailers recommended herein):na:

Posts like this arent generally appreciated....please dont spam the forum...:tsk:

I'll take them. :takeit:

ALL OF THEM. :thinking:

2 EACH PLEASE. :san:

COD! LOL! (I'll beat up the postman on the day of delivery) :eg: :twak:

Yessiree Bob that is the answer. I want 2 of each of these fine beauties. Every one that any of our fine members have made. That will solve my extreme dilemma of what the frak to order. :banghead:

In the mean time can you please point me to a rubber room so that I may dream about lasers in peace!!!! :tired:

I have got one of the worst recorded cases of "Acute Laser-Need-Overload-Syndrome" (feel free to help me come up with a better name) Good god what is the cure... Well I for one am going to go for a late night stroll to the gas station to pick up my lovely Girlfriend some Peanut M&Ms and I am going to point my pretty Green 50mW at anything that isn't illegal!!!!!!!!!!!! :angel:

"Oooohhhhh Shinieeeeeyy" :lasergun:

(This should be a sticky for noobs, that they be fairly warned of the consequences of hours and hours of ogling over the fine wares available here and at the fine reputable retailers recommended herein):na:

This is the General Lasers section of the Forum...What does this
have to do with Lasers...

That is considered Spamming the Forum and is frowned upon
by the Forum Community...

The only reason I can see for this Thread is that you are looking
for some Red Bars under your Avatar...

If this is an attempt at humor... perhaps putting it in the Other
section would have been wiser..

Jerry

009.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.