Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Super Mag-light Laser

Hi Everyone!
My friend recently modded his full-sized Mag Light LED flashlight to shoot 3 lasers- red, green, and blue. He got the red laser out of a Sony PSP, the blue out of a Blu-Ray player or something, and the green from who-knows-where. I was wondering how this could be done, for my friend doesn't tell anyone how he did it.
Thanks,
myfirstlaser

D cell maglights have the room for lasers & drivers, just needs tools & work. If needed he could have gained more room by using 1 less battery or a li-ion instead. If its a Bluray thats more violet (405nm) then true blue. Lots of green modules available online. Did he keep the LED functional?
Original LED mags come in 2D or 3D. Could have been non-LED originally with LED drop-in, they come in 4D, 5D, 6D also.
With optics & a lot of fine alignment you can even have a 7 Color Laser by mixing red,violet/blue,green.
Sneak a pic if you can. :D

Last edited:

TTerbo

remember if you place all three lasers into the one HS the green module being case positive will have to be isolated from the blu and red lasers.
cheers