Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

stun guns in uk

hi guys.
dont know if im posting in the rite section...so if im not please let me know.
i basically want to buy a self defense combo pack for my wife (bad experience in the past) as in this website
w w w. amazing1. c o m/prot.htm but they would only post to usa...
anybody has at least a stun gun for sale or tell me where i could get one shipped to uk??

guastafeste said:
hi guys.
dont know if im posting in the rite section...so if im not please let me know.
i basically want to buy a self defense combo pack for my wife (bad experience in the past) as in this website
w w w. amazing1. c o m/prot.htm but they would only post to usa...  
anybody has at least a stun gun for sale or tell me where i could get one shipped to uk??

Im not sure they are legal in the UK but I know you can get legal 'defence sprays' online. I know that Surplus Store does them, apparently if they are non toxic they are legal to own.

thats not really a stun gun. ive been shocked with many different things, including direct current from the capacitor in the disposable camera. all it will do is suprise you, not "take you down". even the shock from a crt monitor wont take you down. real stun guns use coils and capacitors that are capable of much higher voltage and amperage. the higher the amperage the more "take down power" . the higher the voltage, the longer the spark, the louder the crack, the scarier it looks.

ben74

Yeah then theres the wait for the capacitor to charge which would feel like forever :p