Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Spartan 1W laser, 2 versions?

Okay, so I've read in a review that the 1W Spartan laser from DL has 2 versions. And only on one of those two versions fits a beam expander, which I'd really like to have. Only the old model supports the expander. Does anyone know if there's a way to fit the beam expander on a newer model? And does it fit on the 400mw one?

Link to review: http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/dragon-lasers-1w-spartan-54013.html

Thanks.

The beam expander for the Spartan laser has been out of stock for a very long time now (over a year).

I keep asking Frank from DL for updates about this beam expander since I am interested with it, and he keeps giving me the same answer: "Our engineers are still working on it, I can't give you a release date..." Yada, Yada, Yada, same answer every time I ask, for many times along the past year.

Frankly, I don't think it's coming out soon.

"Our engineers are still working on it, I can't give you a release date..." Yada, Yada, Yada, same answer every time I ask, for many times along the past year.
lol how long has he been saying that in emails now, since 2010?