Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Something Positive

tatman

I recently bought an RPL300 from Pseudo and I just want you all to know that it and he are BADASS! I only know what i read here about lasers, but a friend told me(after he saw and touched it) that this RPL from Pseudo is identicle to the Opto product and I think he said "AWESOME". I'm not saying this to take anything from Jack and Opto, but only to settle some uncertanties. I think they know each other pretty well,and can't tell if either is trying to compete with the other. Jack seems to have a longer warrantee...whatever. I hope nobody is bothered either way...it all seems kinda touchy, an i don't wanna stir nothin up. It's just a real nice laser.AWESOME I mean!PS None of this means I don't like my Aries!

(BTW, I'm calling them Prometheus 300 units now so I don't interfere with optotronics and the RPL name ;))

Where can I find out more about the Prometheus 300?
Are they available in other power levels?
I tried to find the website, but when I search for the Prometheus 300 all I get are references to a PCD reactor by the same name.

Tim

Freyth

It's not an official name, just a name that pseudo came up with for his lasers so that it doesn't clash with the RPL since both units are the same... I guess.

They are not going to be the same from now on according to VASHIO, unless Psuedo is able to order them with the 2.5W pump as well. Not sure about the deal on that so maybe Psuedo or Jack could clarify.