Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Some things for Sale.

Well iam new in the forum but honnest guy and person of trust.While iam waiting my DIY laser to be built i have somethings for sale that might interest somebody and from this sell i will be helped to by some accessories that i will need for me to work my laser unit.So..

1)One Hard Drive Seagate 160 Gb/5400 Rpm(2.5 inch) wich is inside in a ICY BOX for use as Externan Hard DiscThe box is this:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hard-Drive-Enclosure-External-Connector/dp/B000FI5X8G
Picture of my Hard Drive(USB Cable included)

Two Brand new Ipod Classic 160 GB Acrylic Cases(the Black is Belkin..the Red/Pink is No Name)

1GB Memory DDR II(its the Official Factory memory from the Asus EeePC 1000H)

Prices:
---------
Hard Drive Seagate 160 Gb/5400 Rpm(2.5 inch):45 USD(plus Shipping cost and PP Fees)

Two Brand new Ipod Classic 160 GB Acrylic Cases:20 USD(plus Shipping cost and PP Fees)

1GB Memory DDR II:20 USD((plus Shipping cost and PP Fees)

All shipping packages will have Tracking Number so nothing will be lost the way to your home.

I have them sitting..iam not using them and i will need some accessories for my laser unit so if anybody needs something from the list just pm me.

Thank you.

Updated Prices:
---------
Hard Drive Seagate 160 Gb/5400 Rpm(2.5 inch):30 USD(plus Shipping cost and PP Fees)

Two Brand new Ipod Classic 160 GB Acrylic Cases:10 USD(plus Shipping cost and PP Fees)

1GB Memory DDR II:10 USD((plus Shipping cost and PP Fees)

All shipping packages will have Tracking Number so nothing will be lost the way to your home.

Thank you.

Last edited: