Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Some people are really stuiped?

Wait wait, he doesn't have a Spyder II... he's just said that because of his name...

:-?

He might need goggles for the 35mW he says he has, but not the 5mW...

Another one also is there:

Use the blue side of 3d glasses. maybe put the blue form 2 of them into the red side of one pair. They cant be that expensive.

I know.... but now I actually have to go to disneyland/universal to get 'em.

What if I made blue glasses out of saran wrap and blue sharpie??

use blue acrylic of about 3mm thick
And test before using it!

It is under the subject need red laser goggles. Above are just a sample of that thread.

Now what would a beginner make of that, just starting out? Giving people false security. I am glad I don't see stuiped advise like the examples here.

i love the irony of this threads title. if youre gonna go calling something stupid, make sure you spell it right otherwise you might look... ugh...

Murudai said:
Can someoe copy that thread over, make a massive screenshot of it or something. SOME of us are still banned on LC  :D
is it possible to get unbanned? lol i got banned 2-3 months ago for telling someone how to make their own high powered red  ::) and also telling people not to buy pulsars lol

toked323 said:
I remember I joined LC and after refreshing after registration I was banned
LOL

ok you know what i dont understand?
I never go to laser community, but I'm banned.
I dont own an account, but I'm banned.
I have no association with LC, but im banned.
my question is WHY AM I BANNED? I never visit the website, and I have never visited the website on this new static IP i've made either (I made it a few weeks ago).

I wonder if they go as far as to get all the IP's of users on LPF and block them all on their site, or even worse get the IP of every laser video on youtube that isnt wickedlasers and block it? cuz seriously, i have never been on the site except for twice, once was when i was googling laser forums and once was when i typed in green laser on google or something, and that was many many many months ago.

HumanSymphony said:
[quote author=Murudai link=1216810254/0#13 date=1216815717]Can someoe copy that thread over, make a massive screenshot of it or something. SOME of us are still banned on LC :D
is it possible to get unbanned? lol i got banned 2-3 months ago for telling someone how to make their own high powered red ::) and also telling people not to buy pulsars lol

toked323 said:
I remember I joined LC and after refreshing after registration I was banned
LOL[/quote]
You can use a proxy from proxy.org to view pages on LC if you are banned.

Abray

woo I use proxy.org to see their site! I even went through the trouble of trying to make new accounts with a proxy, but it was too hard to get the email to go through while under the proxy