Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: Osram PLTB450B diodes

Zeebit

Re: FS: Osram PLTB450B diodes

:bumpit: Someone grab the lot already and I'll give you a discount! :D

Zeebit

Re: PRICE DROP: Osram PLTB450B diodes

Price drop! I'm hoping this would go quick because I need to pay some bills and get some other stuff I need.

:thanks: for looking!

Hi just to mention, I got 2 of these from techhood for $35ea shipped and he told me I can buy more too and its not one time. I guess if you want to sell these you should offer something additional such as pressed into module and leads or so.

Zeebit

Really? I just checked their store and the 2-pack is equivalent to $41.44.

I don't have modules at hand so I just want to get rid of these bare diodes. If no one takes a bite, I'll just drop the price.

I sent a best offer, first I tried $32ea no response then $35ea got accepted then I pmed and asked how low can he go if I buy several and he told me $35ea is the lowest he will go for the newer 1.6W but I still have to receive it and make sure its the newer one and not the 1.4W

Zeebit

Oh okay. I also made a mistake. My starting price was at $43 and DTR's price was at $42 (not trying to compete here, just want to get rid of these).

So, another price drop. Now at $38 each.