Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD - Krypton 300 mw

Re: Krypton 300 mw

Guy, let's try to be more helpful with posts/comments. Your opinion is way off. I have Krypton and it is one of the brightest green laser I have ever used that is AFFORDABLE. Someone else on here tested it and it peaked past 1w. So let's not spread opinions that are not even close! Maybe in the past, WL was terrible, but they have changed now. You might want to try one before posting opinion.
FYI, my orders took 2.5 weeks on the average, only time when it was 4 weeks was because of Canada customs being a jerk!

Buddy, let's try to not forget that you seem to be the local cheerleader for WL.

JADWY said:
I have Krypton and it is one of the brightest green laser I have ever used that is AFFORDABLE.

You define over 1K to be affordable? Interesting....

JADWY said:
Someone else on here tested it and it peaked past 1w.

You keep referring to this AGAIN and AGAIN. So at least let's get the record straight, we're talking about Hemlock Mike, and his laser PEAKED at over 1W.

There is a BIG difference between peak and average. You seem to keep glossing over that fact.

Edit: Here are those readings of a peak over 1W. Let's note that the laser is ridiculously unstable...
5956-power1.jpg

5991-power2.jpg

JADWY said:
So let's not spread opinions that are not even close! Maybe in the past, WL was terrible, but they have changed now.

Here are are a few more "opinions" consider: http://laserpointerforums.com/f65/33-reasons-not-buy-wicked-lasers-56289.html

WL still continues with constant lies and deceptive marketing.

JADWY said:
You might want to try one before posting opinion.

I did. I got one of their CrapArctics a looong while back. With some tweaking it got up to 925mW. Prior to that it was ~600mW. For a one Watt laser that's kind of underspec don't you think?

Which brings us to one final tidbit... Have you LPMed YOUR Krapton yet?

Here's the thing... "Uhm DURR, DERP, THIS THING IS DA BRIGHTEST LASER I HAVE EVER SEEN." Doesn't quite work when it comes judging a laser.

JADWY said:
FYI, my orders took 2.5 weeks on the average, only time when it was 4 weeks was because of Canada customs being a jerk!

Ahh, good old excuses.

So JADWY exactly what kind of a discount is given WL cheerleaders these days?

EDIT: Seems like every other post you make reference WL... are you getting paid to promote them on the forum?

Last edited:

can you ban some one for being stupid? :crackup:

EDIT: wtf followed the link in my email and it took me to the wrong thread

Last edited:
Re: Krypton 300 mw

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but why does it seem like quite a few members of this forum express them, for lack of a better word, like assholes. I understand not liking this product or that company, but I joined this forum for the opportunity to dicuss and share lasers and their related accessories, not to get flamed and bashed and see others flamed and bashed because of the products or companies they choose to like.
Get a grip on your emotions and lets all be friendly.