Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD!!IM giving free diodes!! SOLD

TTerbo

hi guys i have 2 diodes to give to an australian for free
i have one 52x ir diode
and one 16x red diode.
i am feeling in a good mood and i am giving these diodes free . i tried giving Selling these to people but after 2 dropouts and someone i just couldnt send to i decided to just give it for free to someone. so either PM me or post it here which diode you want,
cheers
only 1 diode or the other not both
cheers
BOTH DIODES AVAILABLE AGAIN

Last edited:

Re: Australians Read this for free diodes

You sure you can't try overseas? After a stupid Kipkay build, I want a successful red build. I'd be willing to take the 16x off you. But I have no use for IR.

TTerbo

hmmm where abouts are you, you can pm me if you dont want to post it here
cheers

I'm in the US if that's ok.

TTerbo

both diodes still up for free purchase

Last edited:
I'll take the 16x if it'll actually do anything noteworthy. :D IE beam able to be seen at night.

TTerbo

only a 52x ir left sorry, the 16 i dont believe beam will be able to be seen without fog etc

Red beams are visible in darkness. Unless the dot is hitting a surface too close to you, then it overwhelms it. Also, is the diode going to me? You never replied to my PM, so I'd be pretty pissed if you gave it to somebody else without even giving me a yes or a no....

TTerbo

@ jellycrab
you said you didnt want to buy from me mbecause i wanst repetable. i am not shiping to america sorry. and i must be repetable i won the dino laser?
cheers
goodluck

You kept offereing to show it to me over skype, I said I didn't have skype, send me pics, and you never responded. And winning a free laser has nothing to do with being reputable.....they don't know you AND you have a rep power of 2...