Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: 3W+ Offroad's MSSSW *Full kit with case etc.* ''with 532nm, 24Hour offer!''

Re: FS: 3W+ Offroad's MSSSW *Full kit with case etc.*

Is it that stubby? If the beam could expand, you've just made a scale lightsaber. Lol

Awesome build dude, in reasonable price! I like packages xD

nueces

Dang! If you were in the US I would have paypaled you the money within an hour of you posting this. I want it. Bad. The price is fantastic. I'm just afraid of customs. Depressing. :(

Thanks for the clarification sinner! :beer:

@the rest thanks for the nice comments!

Yes the laser is focusable! Sinner made a very nice and sleek adapter on these hosts! There is no strobe mode on the SXB driver.

I have shipped succesvol to the states all the time but indeed it is riskier to ship from outside the US.

Greetings,, :beer:

nueces

offroad, by the way thanks for your Survival Laser goggle link in your sig. I had thought I had looked over SL's offerings pretty well but missed those. Just ordered. reps to you :D

Now i can't make this cheaper. But i can sweaten the deal. So i will include a 100mW 532 pen module if you buy this in the next 24 hours from now!

:beer:

Re: FS: 3W+ Offroad's MSSSW *Full kit with case etc.* ''with 532nm, 24Hour offer!''

Hello,

For whatever reason, I cannot see the pictures of your laser for sale. Can you provide a different link to the pics?

Thanks,

Phil

Re: FS: 3W+ Offroad's MSSSW *Full kit with case etc.* ''with 532nm, 24Hour offer!''

One last bump before my holiday :beer:

SOLD! just before my holiday! Thanks LPF and buyer it will be shipped tomorrow!

Last edited: