Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD::: 20x new OPEN CAN dvd rewriter laser/lens

SOLD

for sale is the block/ bracket whatever you may want to call it from a new liteon 20x dvd writer. i removed it using anti static protection and put it in an anti static bag right away.

It has the 20x laser powerful laser with the infrared laser and all mirrors and lens etc inside

The reason i am selling this is because the dvd writer's draw broke before i even used it. :'( the draw was open and my little nephew decided it would be fun to push it and see what happens.

so i just removed the inside block untampered and im selling it so that i could get a new dvd rewriter. The diode will be an open can as i know from past experience with these drives
taken out of this lightscribe drive that i bought for £30 or $60

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LiteOn-LH-2...6?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1193131013&sr=8-6

Im only asking for £15 as i want a quick sale. im only asking for half that

Also please understand that despite the fact the dvd rewriter was brand new, it was going to be the first time i was going to use it and i cannot accept responsibility for ho it will be used after leaving me

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

Re: FOR SALE 20x new OPEN CAN dvd rewriter laser/l

I could prob. offer $20USD but for the $30 you're asking I can have a new drive shipped to me. And for a few bucks more I can go pick up one most any day.
If someone who doesn't want to rip a drive apart sees this I think you'll have a sale, if not PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Daedal

Agreed pyro... ::)

--DDL

SOLD ;D
And thanks Izzy for putting up with all the frustrations I caused.