Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

so I'm waiting patiently...

For four packages to arrive, and I'm really pumped up. I've got a "5mw" din0dir3ct green on the way for a gift to my professor, and a "150mw" green on the way too. I've got an ultrafire light from them as well (got a $100 card from c.s.). But most of all I can't wait for my SL to come in projected at this Thursday. A bit of a pre-feedback-post word: Gary A. K. A. Garoq is comfortably quick to reply to all the questions I have fielded, and with helpful, to the point information to boot. I am anticipating a sturdy laser indeed. (I can't type a line break on this POS korean phone, sorry it keeps going on, i usually like lots of line breaks). Thursday should be just in time for me to build and enjoy for a short bit before I hop on a red-eye to NJ, where I will be staying for a week with my girlfriend. we plan on going by rail to nyc most of the time, and are especially looking forward to the bbq fest and the northside fest. I'm open for suggestions on what to seek out while back on the east coast =D.

Stuff toseek out.... for food in Weehauken there is a small Italian restaraunt called G.P's...It is amazing. If you go I will be jealous because I havent been there in years since I moved to Texas. Another place for food more like lunch could be Rutts Hut. They have one of the best hot dogs in the world. For fun you could always travel south on the Garden State Parkway for a hour and forty-five minutes to Point Pleasant and go to Jenkinsons Boardwalk, get cotton candy, play ski ball, and enjoy the ocean air.

....maybe I am in need of a vacation....