Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Small personal laser collection

Night Lase

20241009_110443.jpg

Zeus Laser 2x26650 - outpout power believe 7W 445nm, the seller claims they are real. In this regard, could someone tell me how to get the cylinder that contains the spring, the driver and the diode out? I would like to put it in a more manageable and practical host, the default one weighs a lot

Classic Chinese Gatling Max 1.5W 445nm

2x Survival Laser 3W 445nm, assembled by me, with its pdf explaining how to do it. SL is always a guarantee

View attachment 78862

Zeus Laser 2x26650 - outpout power believe 7W 445nm, the seller claims they are real. In this regard, could someone tell me how to get the cylinder that contains the spring, the driver and the diode out? I would like to put it in a more manageable and practical host, the default one weighs a lot

Classic Chinese Gatling Max 1.5W 445nm

2x Survival Laser 3W 445nm, assembled by me, with its pdf explaining how to do it. SL is always a guarantee
These lasers look great.

I guess it's difficult to take things out of the Zeus laser, it looks like everything is solid and maybe pressed. Start with taking the buttons out....

These lasers look great.

I guess it's difficult to take things out of the Zeus laser, it looks like everything is solid and maybe pressed. Start with taking the buttons out....
I think so too, Zeus is all made under pressure, all you need is a horizontal cut, going very slowly, without going too deep and then widening the external aluminum tube with good pliers.

Back