Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Skytechlasers

gozert

Anyone seen this website before? It seems to be a new LPF sponsor. They offer the exact same lasers as LaserBTB does.

High Powered Laser Pointers | SKYtech Lasers

Their website more professional than LaserBTB's imo, but other than that I don't know anything about how good of a company it is.

Davidx

They do look the same.
I was reading the section where they describe the advantages of 520 vs 532. Like a lot of us a own a 532 and a 520. I really like the 1 watt 520 I put together myself. But my Jetlaser PLE-Pro 532 1 watt is one girl I'd never get rid of. I love her. :)

Just did a quick look around on the website. Terrible interface! I should be able to see a single laser at a single price. Not this huge list of BS and over options that promise the world. Me no likey

Last edited:
laserbtb is the company that bought up skylasers i dont know why that site exists really ?

We build the new appointed website laserbtb, based in Hongkong,China,we are responsible for all the lasers that bought from the closed Skylasers.com.

What they do is to try a new brand from time to time in order to get more customers. Bassically the same company.

APEX1

Just did a quick look around on the website. Terrible interface! I should be able to see a single laser at a single price. Not this huge list of BS and over options that promise the world. Me no likey

Agreed! I wouldn't chance it lol

I'm interested in the 1000mW 520nm laser from them.
High Powered Portable Laser Pointer | SKYtech Lasers

But your opinions are not very positive! :/ Anyone know some alternative companies?

Thank you.

Ehh what are u talking about? laserbtb aka skytechlasers makes some of the best lasers with jetlasers, type in laserbtb and u will see tons of reviews from this company, 6 group breaks with them says it all u will not be dissapointed if u buy i promise i have 4 lasers from them myself all happy with.

Last edited:
Ááá, finally possitive review! Thank you! :)

Last edited: