Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SkyLaser (Laserbtb) Missing Battery

I just received my order from Skylaser (Laserbtb.com). My handheld laser (532nm, 150mw green handheld laser) came with everything I ordered; but, there was no 16340 battery. When I wrote to Kevin at laserbtb.com, he wrote back stating they can't ship the battery through airmail. So my questions are:

1. Has anyone ordered through Skylaser (laserbtb.com) and received a laser with no battery?
2. Where do I purchase a 16340 battery for the laser?

Thanks.

I just received my order from Skylaser (Laserbtb.com). My handheld laser (532nm, 150mw green handheld laser) came with everything I ordered; but, there was no 16340 battery. When I wrote to Kevin at laserbtb.com, he wrote back stating they can't ship the battery through airmail. So my questions are:

1. Has anyone ordered through Skylaser (laserbtb.com) and received a laser with no battery?
2. Where do I purchase a 16340 battery for the laser?

Thanks.

1.Lithium batteries are not longer permitted to be shipped via airmail, that much is true. So anyone ordering from overseas should expect a laser without batteries.

2. lighthound.com batteryjunction.com there are dozens of websites that sell good batteries. In your case, you will want an IMR 16340.