Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SKYLaser (laserbtb.com)

AMN

Re: SKYLasers (laserbtb.com)

Probably a green and 650.

Okay, they are getting the code ready.
But for now, you can just say you are AMN-*insert name*, and you will be refunded 10% after your purchase. :)

Last edited:

AMN

Re: SKYLasers (laserbtb.com)

Just wanted to update this thread with the latest info on SKYLaser.

- As a lot of you may already know - over a week ago the discount code was made:
578726211306 (10% off)

- Also, there have been more lasers received from SKYLasers - and my opinion hasn't changed.
I received a package of three lasers. Two of which, I am very satisfied with. The third kept on switching power, so I contacted them and they were happy to replace it.
Also, Yobresal received two laser from them and he was satisfied with them.
One came in over 50% over specified power.

Link to another review of mine is in my signature.
And HERE is the link to Yobresal's review:

Just read this thread and thought I'd add my impressions: I know for a fact Scotty 757 received a confirmed overspec unit recently in a quality host, I'd compare the quality to that of the CNI equivalents I've seen.

I personally have owned my portable for a few years now, and it's in great condition. It has a great duty cycle, an abundance of safety features, and it's so very stable after a 30sec warm-up.

Before I owned the portable Skylaser I owned a pointer just like Scotty 757 recently ordered, and it was also consistent with the quality we're seeing here. My point is this quality is becoming more of a trend and less of a fluke I'd say, and I have hope that laserbtb will keep up the good work because I love the hosts. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: AMN

AMN

Just read this thread and thought I'd add my impressions: I know for a fact Scotty 757 received a confirmed overspec unit recently in a quality host, I'd compare the quality to that of the CNI equivalents I've seen.

I personally have owned my portable for a few years now, and it's in great condition. It has a great duty cycle, an abundance of safety features, and it's so very stable after a 30sec warm-up.

Before I owned the portable Skylaser I owned a pointer just like Scotty 757 recently ordered, and it was also consistent with the quality we're seeing here. My point is this quality is becoming more of a trend and less of a fluke I'd say, and I have hope that laserbtb will keep up the good work because I love the hosts. :D

Thanks for your helpful input! :) +1
May I ask how you know Scotty 757 received a confirmed overspec unit and what the average and peak measurements were?

It's nice to see that people before and after me are happy with their SKYLaser products.
I might be getting a high powered portable laser from SKYLaser in the near future. Look out for the review soon. ;)
Also, PERHAPS a 473nm laser too. That would be very interesting.

That 150mW Green in the white pen host seems to be quite popular.
You, Scotty 757, Yobresal and myself all own/have ordered that laser.
I may be posting a detailed review of it with pictures, along with a video review and perhaps some other short clips at request of LPF members/viewers.

I also have the same views about the quality.
Also, when I first wrote the 300mW Handheld review and requested the 10% discount code to put on my review, they told me they wouldn't compromise on quality if they started getting more orders.

I honestly hope they keep consistent with the quality some of us, including myself are getting. I am confident they will.

Last edited:

AMN

Here:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/laserbtb-532nm-150mw-pointer-review-70978.html#post1025068

I swore he emailed me his power graph... :thinking: I'll ask him about it.

I have seen the review, I even posted a reply on his review before I purchased the 300mW 532nm Handheld.
I must thank him, for without his review, I don't think I would've ordered that laser and we wouldn't have known much about the company.

Although, I don't see power test results anywhere.
It seems he has either already sent it to Yobresal for an LPM test or is planning on doing so - that is what the posts on the review thread suggest.
If either of you two are reading this, could you please enlighten the rest of us on the situation?

Thanks! :)