Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Silver, Black, Red 445 1.6W and 650 300mw Hotlights Lasers + Aluminum case auction

xuen7

Positive head negative body/tailcap.. this driver has reverse protection as well. dont need to worry.. hey i pmed you asking about CGI 2000mah or 2200mah batteries that good?

I trying to understand why people are all buying aw 2600 instead of latest 2900... only possibility i can think of is higher current output??? advice pls

cool im glad everything made it safe to SG.

2100, you sir are a very very lucky man. To be able to go on vacation AND still have packages at home waiting for you when you return...so what do you do for a living I wanna join!!! (jk)

Nah I'm not rich.....don't have a maid or anything. LOL! Truth is my sis is at home helping me to take care of the house and at the same time enjoying herself as the whole family's out for vacation. I just got a couple of low-price stuff from manafont/focalprice/debreelights.

Apparently protected Li-ion cells don't really work, the 1600mW 445 needs over 3A, which is somewhat too much even for a Ultrafire 18650 unless its a really good one.
Steve is really kind enough to re-ship the battery to me via USPS Priority.
+1 for a good seller. Hope this testimonial helps for any future searches on this.

Last edited: